6.25.2009

Food, Drug and Toy Recalls


**Refrigerated Cookie Dough from Nestle has been taken off the shelves due to e.coli contamination. YUCK! Return your products for a full refund.

**Zicam's Cold Remedy Swabs and Cold Remedy Nasal Gel has had possible reports of making people lose their smell...permanently. You can also return these products for a refund.

Thanks to Nicole's Nickels for this alert! Please visit here to see her post and read the reports to find out more info. Also, there you can find out how to return your products from Nestle and Zicam!


This is so scary...you never know what is safe to buy anymore! After I read Nicole's post on these recalls I did a check on toy recalls from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission. I was absolutely blown away when I came across the list of toys for children that have been recalled. Hundreds are on the list of recalled toys from companies including: Old Navy, Disney, Target, Jakks, Fisher Price, Hobby Lobby, Sears, Kmart, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Baby Einstein, KB Toys, Mattel.
Some of these recalls date back from some time ago..the most recent are on the top of the list...I scrolled thru the list and found recalls that I had no clue about! I will most definitely be going thru ALL of my kids toys again! See here for the complete list, from there you can click on the exact product to see the recall information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You See Something Expired???

If you happen to come across a sample that is expired please leave a comment under that post.
These "expired" posts will then be marked immediately. Thank You and Happy Sampling!

freeflys

GET YOUR FREAK ON!

Free Sample Freak....that is, lol.
These are some pics that my readers have sent me! Send me your pics too of free samples, great deals, etc! This list has just started and it will only get bigger. I can't wait to see more of your pictures!