6.27.2009

Free Gift From Coach

This is such a great day for freebies! Fill in your info and print a coupon for a FREE Gift From Coach! I owe Coupon Dad big time for alerting me of this freebie. Look below at the info he found from Coach:

"Are you ready for Poppy? The latest collection from Coach, it’s so fresh and different, we swear you’ll want to see it, feel it, and check it out in the store. And, as a special thanks to our loyal Facebook fans, we have an exclusive gift waiting for you when you visit a Coach store."

It's not often I run to the mall for the occasional freebies because I live so far away, BUT, I will be there this weekend to get my free gift from Coach and my free gift from Sephora. I'll most definitely be stopping by Old Navy too for the HUGE sale up to 50% off and $5 swimwear and shorts they have! Whoo Hoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You See Something Expired???

If you happen to come across a sample that is expired please leave a comment under that post.
These "expired" posts will then be marked immediately. Thank You and Happy Sampling!

freeflys

GET YOUR FREAK ON!

Free Sample Freak....that is, lol.
These are some pics that my readers have sent me! Send me your pics too of free samples, great deals, etc! This list has just started and it will only get bigger. I can't wait to see more of your pictures!