6.27.2009

I got my Boca Java


Yippee! My Boca Java order arrived earlier this week and I am so spoiled on their coffee already. I have only tried one flavor so far..Caramel Kiss Island...and I am in love! I just want to smell it all day and the taste is incredible! I can't wait to try the others! This is such a great day! Each bag is 8 ounces, you get 4 bags for only $9.95, plus you get FREE shipping!
I love specialty coffee and this is a great and cheap way try some. =D My order arrived in alot less time than I was expecting. I would say it was about 2 weeks and no longer from the time I ordered. You can get this same deal. Just click the image below to get started. Choose which flavors you want to try...there are so many to choose from! =D

Boca Java

1 comments:

Maria Lopez said...

its been getting such good reviews we are going to have to try them to!!

Post a Comment

Do You See Something Expired???

If you happen to come across a sample that is expired please leave a comment under that post.
These "expired" posts will then be marked immediately. Thank You and Happy Sampling!

freeflys

GET YOUR FREAK ON!

Free Sample Freak....that is, lol.
These are some pics that my readers have sent me! Send me your pics too of free samples, great deals, etc! This list has just started and it will only get bigger. I can't wait to see more of your pictures!