6.22.2009

Free Sample Freak on Facebook-UPDATE

YAY! I finally got around to setting up a Facebook for Free Sample Freak. I honestly have no clue what I am doing, lol. I DO NOT know my way around Facebook yet! Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I did manage (I don't know how) to set up a Fan Page! Yippee! Click here to be a Free Sample Freak fan,! Do you want to be my friend too? Click here to be a Free Sample Freak Facebook friend (try saying that 3 times fast, haha). =D I am also on Network Blogs now...don't forget to follow me there on Facebook too! YOU ROCK!

While you are on Facebook you can also become a Fan of my good buddy Zack aka Coupon Dad! His site and blog are a great source of information! He is new on the Fan page (as I am) and we need your help spreading the word, LOL. Click here to be Coupon Dad's Fan PLEASE. Send him a message and tell him Free Sample Freak sent you! =D

FYI- If you really really really wanna help us out...after you become our Fan's. please suggest it to all of your friends! We love to share our freebies and deals with as many people as possible! Thanks so much to everyone. I feel like I have the most loyal readers of them all! XOXOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You See Something Expired???

If you happen to come across a sample that is expired please leave a comment under that post.
These "expired" posts will then be marked immediately. Thank You and Happy Sampling!

freeflys

GET YOUR FREAK ON!

Free Sample Freak....that is, lol.
These are some pics that my readers have sent me! Send me your pics too of free samples, great deals, etc! This list has just started and it will only get bigger. I can't wait to see more of your pictures!