6.22.2009

Try Products For Free with Vocalpoint

If you keep up with my blog then you have probably seen photos of several free products I have gotten from Vocalpoint. This is one of my absolute favorite companies. They are a part of P&G (Proctor and Gamble) whom I also love!
Vocalpoint is a unique word-of-mouth program for moms. You can try products, answer short surveys, get great tips on products, recipes and more. I spend so much time on Vocalpoint just browsing around....Of course my favorite part is their "Try and Tells"! You review facts of the current products they are promoting, take an extremely small quiz, comment on the product and then wait! I have received actual products in the mail from them before and I've also received coupons for free products! Today I actually got coupons for 2 free Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cups and a Buy One Get One Free coupon! Late last week I received a Bounce Dryer Bar (an amazing product). I have also received Frosted Mini Wheats Cereal, Kashi Waffles and more! After you try the products you are encouraged to voice your review on Vocalpoint. =D I think I could go on and on talking about Vocalpoint too, lol. Sign up here and see what you've been missing out on...oh yeah...it's FREE!

Here are a few other companies that I really enjoy that are similar:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You See Something Expired???

If you happen to come across a sample that is expired please leave a comment under that post.
These "expired" posts will then be marked immediately. Thank You and Happy Sampling!

freeflys

GET YOUR FREAK ON!

Free Sample Freak....that is, lol.
These are some pics that my readers have sent me! Send me your pics too of free samples, great deals, etc! This list has just started and it will only get bigger. I can't wait to see more of your pictures!